We would like to inform you that Budmat introduces another NEW - high quality Ultramat coating from the ArcelorMittal steelworks.
We are the only manufacturer on the Polish market that will completely exclude the existing Coarse Matt Polyester coating from its offer, introducing a higher quality raw material. The latest product in organic coated steel has significantly better technical parameters than coarse-grained coatings available on the market.
The new Ultramat coating provides a number of advantages and unique properties:
- particularly high corrosion and UV resistance even in aggressive environments RC4/RUV4 categories;
- extended warranty periods for the lack of perforation up to 20 years and for the preservation of the coating up to 15 years;
- remarkable flexibility at low temperatures, which allows the products to be stored for up to 6 months at temperatures down to -15°C;
- increased durability and resistance of the coating against scratches, especially during transport;
- unique aesthetics thanks to the use of a structured, matt surface with large grain;
- a wide range of colours tailored to individual needs and expectations.
We are convinced that by enriching our roof product range with the Ultramat coating you will gain a significant competitive advantage. Additional questions will be answered by Budmat Sales Representatives.