Diffusion roofing membrane Budmat with a three-layer structure, density 150 g/m² or 180 g/m². It is characterized by high vapor permeability and durability. It can be used on solid roofing or as waterproofing for coated roofs of the Budmat roof module family or Budmat metal tiles. It is also recommended for use on building facades in the design of ventilated facades.
It is distinguished by high strength and very high vapor permeability - coefficient Sd = 0.02 m.
Non-woven polypropylene combined with polypropylene microporous film.
- - Density 150 g/m² or 180 g/m²
- - Water penetration resistance: W1
- - Vapor permeability:
- 23°C/85%RH - 1400 g/m² / * 24 hour
- 38°C/90%RH - 3200 g/m² / * 24 hour
- - UV resistance: up to 3 months
- - Length: 50 m
- - Width: 1.5m
- - Area: 75 m²