The new Drift 224 universal external modular gable flashing as well as the Drift 150 and Drift 180 bottom gable flashing offer a precise roof edge finish for versatile use on every roof, regardless of type.
In addition to the unquestionable highest quality and aesthetic value, our new Drift universal gable flashing are distinguished by:
- - steel - highest class material guaranteeing durability for years
- - factory-prepared holes and mounting cups - our patent allows for precise, quick assembly
- - innovative Z-lock - precise, slip-on connection, thanks to which mounting screws are completely hidden and the connections are durable and aesthetic.
- - longitudinal V-ribbing - provides additional stiffening and an attractive appearance
- - folding of the ends - guarantees the effect of uniformity and colour coherence, eliminating the effect of "shining" of the edges.
- - width of 35 cm - consistent with the dimensions of the roof sheets module, which allows you to create a harmonious roof slope.
They are, of course, compatible with Budmat modular roof sheets. On their own, they form the masterful finishing touch to the roof's lateral edge, regardless of the type of roofing, but can be combined with Wenecja or Murano modular gable flashing.
- Overall width: 384 mm
- Effective width: 350 mm
- Height: 224 mm
- Depth: 40 mm
- Sheet thickness: 0,5 mm
- Material: Sheet steel S280 galvanized Z275 with organic coatings X-MATT BT SP30, D-MATT SP35, Ultramat
- Quantity per package: 20 pcs
- Colours: 8